Retreat to the Island Escorted Tour
Caribbean Wellbeing Retreat
10 Nights on the Island of St Kitts and Nevis
St Kitts and Nevis offers a rich cultural heritage experience of the Caribbean. The recorded history of St. Kitts and Nevis begins with the second voyage in 1493 of Christopher Columbus and was formerly known as Saint Christopher Island. Nevis was formerly known as Saint Martin. The Islands are a part of the Leeward Islands in the Lesser Antilles. St Kitts and the neighbouring island of Nevis constitute one country: the Federation of St Kitts and Nevis.
The two islands are separated by a shallow two‐mile channel, known as “The Narrows”. St Kitts has a population of around 35,000. Nevis has a population of around 12,000. The capital of the two‐island nation, and also its largest port, is the town of Basseterre on St Kitts.
Intoxicating natural beauty, sunny skies, warm waters, and white sandy beaches combine to make St. Kitts one of the most seductive spots in the Caribbean. Green and serene, Nevis is truly one of the remaining unspoilt places. From the top of the Nevis Peak to the depths of the clear waters offshore, there is a world of flora and fauna to be explored.
Let help you to relax and unwind over eleven days of sun, sea and laughter. Enjoy five nights at the enchanting Ottley’s Plantation Inn, in St.Kitts and Five nights at the Nisbet Plantation Beach Club in Nevis. Be transformed, inspired and uplifted as you indulge in the Holidays To Feed Your Soul’s experience.
‘Retreat To The Island’ – Caribbean Wellbeing Retreat
15th November 2014 – 25th November 2014
- Fully Escorted Luxury Tour to St Kitts & Nevis
- Prices from £3,896 per person for 10 nights
- Based on 2 adults sharing at the Prestigious Ottleys Plantation & Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
- Economy Class scheduled return air travel
- 10 Nights Accommodation at the Prestigious Ottleys Plantation & Nisbet Plantation Beach Club
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 9 Evening Meals
- Personal Group Tour Manager and Local Guides
- 3 Complimentary Spa Treatments
- 2 Group Wellbeing Relaxation Sessions
- Caribbean Beach Yoga
- Island Tours of St Kitts and Nevis
- Entrance Fees
- Airport Transfers, Nevis Sea Transfer and Airport Taxes
- All Transportation included on scheduled excursion