The Spice of the Caribbean
Grenada located on eastern Caribbean is known as the spice isle of the Caribbean due to the abundance of home grown spices. Get totally immersed in the land of spices, exotic flowers, rare fruits and discover the warmth of the people as your explore beaches, rain forest and swim amongst the amazing underwater sculptures and reefs.
This is a tri-islands made up of Grenada, Carricou and Petite Martinique and provides a perfect experience of seeing nature at is best – sandy beaches, waterfalls, lakes, mountains, natures trails and dives sites. These islands are unspoilt, secluded with lush habitat.
We love Grenada because it is safe, natural, unspoilt and authentic.
ESCORTED TOURS 2014
Pure Chocolate Indulgence
True Blue Bay Boutique Resort, Grenada
18th May 2014 – 25th May 2014
Join us and feed your passion for chocolate with Holidays to Feed Your Soul escorted tour to Grenada. Enjoy an unforgettable week of ultimate chocolate indulgence guaranteed to leave you with treasured chocolate and Caribbean memories of a lifetime.
You will be staying at the boutique resort – True Blue Bay. Set in tropical gardens that slope down to the sparkling blue waters of True Blue Bay on Grenada’s south coast. The resort is 15 mins from Grand Anse Beach and other golden sand beaches.
There is no other place to experience your passion for chocolate than on the spice island of Grenada as Grenada is one of the few places where chocolate is produced in the same place as the cocoa is grown. Your escorted tour will include a tour of the Belmont Cocoa Plantation to see and sample how cocoa is grown, processed and turned into award winning chocolate.
Your Grenadian chocolatiers will explain the history of chocolate, truffle making, portrait painting and of course tasting. True Blue Bay’s cooks, Esther and Omega, will demonstrate how to cook with chocolate.
Your tours includes a tour of Grenada, a chocolate themed gala dinner, a rejuvenating chocolate spa treatment, a sunset cruise and a rum tasting session. There will also be time to relax by the pool, visit nearby beaches and the resort activities.
Fully escorted tour includes:
- Economy flights to Grenada by British Airways
- 7 nights accommodation, Half Board (breakfast and dinner)
- Island Tour of Grenada
- Tour and lunch at Belmont Cocoa Plantation
- Rum tasting session and Grenadian Night at The Dodgy Dock Restaurant
- Seminars by the esteemed Chocolatier Gerry Wilton you will take you on a chocolate odyssey over the week
- Chocolate Cooking demonstration with the infamous Esther and Omega
- Evening gala of 3 course chocolate dinner extravaganza
- Chocolate Spa treatment to rejuvenate and revive
- Marvel at the beauty of nature on a sunset cruise